Auger Electron Spectroscopy
MFA, KFKI Campus, Building 26.
Contact: Attila Sulyok, sulyok.attila @ energia.mta.hu
Research fields are based on AES analysis:
• surface and interface segragation
• AES depth profiling
• Elastic Peak Electron Spectroscopy
Dedicated AES depth profiling device:
• spectrometer: Staib DEAS 100, preretarded CMA
• ion gun: modified TELETWIN ◦energy range 0.1-2 keV
– angle of incidence 78-870 (with respect the surface normal)
– projectile: noble gases
• evaluation: TRIM based trial-and error method
• depth resolution: in the range of 1 nm.
Measured depth profile: Restored in depth distribution